Blue Light Infoline
The Blue Light Infoline offers confidential, independent and practical support, advice and signposting around mental health and wellbeing. The Infoline is just for emergency service staff, volunteers and their families, to help keep you or those you care about well for work.
Our team provides information on a range of topics including:
- staying mentally healthy for work
- types of mental health problem
- how and where to get help
- medication and alternative treatments
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- existing emergency service support
- mental health and the law.
We will look for details of help and support in your own area or that is relevant to your emergency service. Unfortunately our advisors are unable to offer an emotional listening service or counselling through the Infoline.
Address & Contact details
PO Box 277 Manchester M60 3XN
Phone: Call 03003035999 or text 86463