We always start by taking the time to understand what people need, to provide information/advice and make any necessary referrals to local services, groups or activities.
Our aim is that you fully understand your local options for support, so that you can exercise choice and control over your next steps and be empowered to move forward.
Once we have identified the service or support that is right for you, together we will agree on a time to check in with you to see how things are going.
How to access our services
There are a variety of ways you can access the above services. You can
- be referred by a health professional,
- call our helpline on 020 3751 9684 and is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- email us at email@example.com
- visit our Drop In service every Wednesday – Drop In Appointments are available from 12-3pm
- visit our Pop Ups around the borough