As a registered UK charity and part of our commitment to be open, honest and accountable in everything we do, we publish our annual financial reports here on our website.
Most of our funding comes from statutory sources, via central and local government, and from grant-giving bodies.
But we also receive money through direct donations, individual, community and corporate fundraising and through gifts left in wills or in memory of loved ones. We are grateful for everything we receive from our supporters.
We publish our annual accounts each year and anyone can read them. Have a look at our latest annual accounts by following the links below.
- Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18
- Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17
- Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14