Southwark Group Of Tenants Organisation/Bells Gardens Community Centre
The Southwark Group of Tenants Organisation (SGTO) is an independent umbrella organisation bringing together and supporting the development of Tenants and Residents Associations (T&RA’s) in Southwark to promote the rights of council tenants and leaseholders. They support tenants through training, information and advice. They offer general advice to committee members of T&RA’s.
SGTO have a Resource Centre at the Bells Gardens Community Centre, which provides the following services:
- Free basic computer skills training, CV and interview assistance
- Online food hygiene, first aid and health and safety courses
- Budgeting and customer service skills
- Access to housing reference library
- Partnership training with other agencies
Bells Gardens Community Centre also hosts the Homesearch Bidding Support session on Thursdays, 1pm-3pm.