Partner with us
We are a nationally recognised provider of criminal justice mental health services, with over two decades of experience working across the health and criminal justice sectors within an ever-evolving landscape.
We are the single largest voluntary sector provider of court liaison and diversion services in the UK. We also deliver a range of innovative criminal justice services nationally, working alongside a range of statutory and non-statutory partners, including police and probation services, to provide services that are clinically robust, incorporate psychological approaches and are adapted to local need.
We firmly believe in the value of effective and meaningful partnership working. Successful collaboration that pools expertise from a range of diverse organisations is vital to improving the lives of the people we support. We have found time and time again that the ideas, strengths and skills of different providers working together enable us to meet our common goals much more effectively.
There has never been a greater need for forming partnerships within and beyond the voluntary sector. Current commissioning challenges call for us to think differently about the resources at our disposal and how to use these most effectively.
Having won a number of awards for our partnership working, we are firmly committed to sharing our expertise to maximise the benefit individuals receive from the agencies supporting them, and to bring about positive change in the systems around them.
Our past and present partners include:
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health Trust
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- National Probation Service
- The Mayor’s Office for Policing And Crime
- London Community Rehabilitation Company
- St Mungo’s
- Metropolitan Police Service
- British Transport Police
- Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- North Yorkshire Police
- Police and Crime Commissioners
- London South Bank University
If you feel that your organisation’s ethos and values reflect our own, and you would like to discuss a potential partnership, please complete the short form below and we will be in touch.
Currently, we are particularly interested in speaking to organisations with a proven track record supporting people within the criminal justice system.