Wandsworth Your Way
Postal address: CC Laura Collins
Wandsworth Your Way Support Service
52 Walnut Tree Walk
London, SE11 6DN
12 week mental health reablement
Your Way individually tailored support
Support in the Community
About the service
Accessing Your Way is designed to be as easy and straight forward as possible. We aim to work alongside people to empower them to direct and lead their own care and support.
We host drop in sessions at the following address and times:
Address: St John the Divine, Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18 4EH
Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Day: Every Wednesday
Opening date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. This could include:
- Managing mental health
- Entering education
- Returning to work
- Finding new hobbies and social activities
- Solving housing issues
- Making friends
- Organising finances
- Reducing need for mental health services
We help people build structures that help them stay well, their way. The essential elements of your way are:
- User leadership – Individuals are the experts and lead their journey to wellbeing
- Meaningful personalisation – People we support benefit from person-centred and “person-led” support.
- Open minded approach and excellent service – Every Your Way relationship starts with a conversation and a blank piece of paper. Nothing is pre-determined and everything is possible. If we can’t do it, we’ll help you find it elsewhere.
- Healthy living in the community – We help people identify and access mainstream solutions within their own community and recognise the importance of a healthy mind, body and spirit.
Wandsworth Your Way offers:
- Bespoke one-to-one support to help individuals achieve their recovery goals
- Person-centred planning, using Recovery Star, WRAP Plan or other tailored tools
- Support to improve physical and mental wellbeing, access work, leisure, education and training opportunities
- Links with organisations, networks and peers across the local community
- An open-minded approach, and a service built on the principles of service user leadership and excellent customer service
- Tailored support via personal budgets, direct payments, spot purchase and self-funders
- Tailored volunteer opportunities
- A flexible programme of service user led groups and activities in the community
For more information about how Wandsworth Your Way could support you, get in touch:
Call/Text: 07874 235 865
Or you can fill out the contact form below.
If you’re enquiring about support for someone else or making a referral, please enter their name and contact details and include your own name and contact details in the ‘Reason for contacting Wandsworth’ box.