St Giles Trust (London)
St Giles Trust helps people held back by poverty, exploited, abused, dealing with addiction or mental health problems, caught up in crime or a combination of these issues and others.
Some of the services provided include:
- Help for vulnerable young people involved in or at risk of criminal exploitation
- Specialist support for adults facing complex barriers
- Services helping adults & young people facing unemployment and poverty
- Help for vulnerable women and families
- Prison and community based support for people in the criminal justice system.