Wellbeing Workshop Chairs
Our programme of Wellbeing Workshops supports people in Southwark with their mental wellbeing. Whether it’s through mindful breathing or writing a short story, we provide a relaxed space to learn, share and meet others in the community.
It’s up to our volunteer Wellbeing Workshop Chairs to look after these spaces, making sure they are inclusive and safe. They work closely with the Wellbeing Workshop Coordinator and Workshop Leaders and act as ambassadors for the Hub in each session.
- Workshop Chair volunteers act as ambassadors for the Southwark Wellbeing Hub during our Wellbeing Workshops.
- They help to ensure that those who attend our workshops have a positive experience.
- They support the facilitator to create a space where people can discuss their experience of mental health issues safely.
- They gather feedback from those attending workshops.
- They help participant engagement by using web-conferencing tools.
If you’re interested in applying, please download the Role Description and Application Form below. To find out more or apply for the role, get in touch with our Volunteers Coordinator, Maria Hegarty at firstname.lastname@example.org.