We believe everyone has the capacity to contribute positively to society. We run projects which nurture your enthusiasm and provide you with the tools you need to achieve your goals:
- Employment – helping you find pathways to employment.
- Empowerment – empowering individuals and organisations to strive for a better future.
We also offer educational and inspiring activities for children and adults with a disability, which work for you on your terms:
- 19 Plus – a bi-weekly creative club for adults with learning disabilities.
- Saturday Arts – educational art activities for adults with learning disabilities.
- Wednesday After School Club – a creative club for children with disabilities.
- Sensational Sports – weekly opportunities in trampolining and swimming for young people with learning and/or physical disabilities.
- Playdagogy – sports based educational activities which help tackle real life problems.
- Creative workshops – creative, art based workshops for young people.;