Blackfriars Settlement is a registered charity based in London SE1 for over 130 years that aims to create and provide community services and support. Whether you want to learn new skills or to have fun and make friends, we have something to suit you.
All of our work is guided by five aims:
- Supporting the achievement of individual aspirations
- Promoting physical and mental well-being and independence for all
- Promoting learning and development – formal and informal
- Promoting digital inclusion
- Being a focal point in the community
Please browse our website to find out what we can do for you.
Who is this service for?
Blackfriars Settlement offer a range of activities for people of all ages. Their mental wellbeing programme is open to people who are experiencing, or have experienced, problems with their mental health.
How to access
See the website for details of how to access each service.
Address & Contact details
Blackfriars Settlement 1 Rushworth Street London SE1 ORB
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (all enquiries) or email@example.com (mental wellbeing programme)
Phone: 0207 928 9521