Outward is a forward-thinking and inclusive charity, working across ten London boroughs to support people to live with dignity and purpose.
We support people with learning disabilities and provide a specialised service that supports people on the autism spectrum, older people, people with mental health issues, and young people at risk.
We work across 10 boroughs offering the following services:
· Activity Breaks – We run holidays for people with learning disabilities or autism spectrum conditions in East Sussex at our holiday site Nutley Edge
· Floating Support and Outreach Support – in Hackney, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest. This kind of support is ideal for people who live in their own homes but who would like help with some of the difficulties of everyday life, such as paying bills or managing their own house/flat, and who want to develop new skills and be more independent
· Registered (Residential) Care in Waltham Forest
· Supported Living Services – in Bromley, Camden, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest. These services are perfect for people who want to live independently, but with some regular support where needed
· Our ASD Specialist Services – providing supported living accommodation and outreach support across a range of London boroughs
· ‘My Choice’ day activity services – for young people with ASD and/or complex needs in Redbridge
· The Hub Club – in Hackney – fun and engaging day opportunities and activities for adults with learning disabilities and on the autistic spectrum
· Volunteer Club – an award-winning volunteer group, made up of Outward customers, supporting their local community through environmental work.