Southwark Council – Free Swimming Lessons
Southwark Council have launched a 12-week trial of FREE swimming lessons for residents that don’t swim or need teacher support to regain their confidence in water, running from September through to December 2019.
Trial course of lessons will start the week beginning 16th September – places are limited!
You are eligible if you are :
- A Southwark resident
- Over 16yrs of age**
- Non-swimmer (e.g. can’t swim from one side of the pool to the other)
Where you can have free lessons :
- Camberwell Leisure Centre, Artichoke Place, London SE5 8TS
- The Castle Centre, 2 St Gabriel Walk, Elephant and Castle, London SE1 6FG
- Dulwich Leisure Centre, 2b Crystal Palace Road, London SE22 9HB
- Peckham Pulse Leisure Centre, 10 Melon Road, London SE15 5QN
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre, 100 Lower Road, Rotherhithe SE16 2TU
The timetable of available lessons, as well as important additional information can be accessed through the website below.
If you a Southwark resident and are interested in taking part, visit www.southwark.gov.uk/freelessons for more information and to register.