Shelter Southwark Housing Advice
Who we are:
Shelter Southwark is a Southwark based service offering free and independent advice and support for people needing help to access safe, secure and affordable housing.
The service we can offer includes:
- Practical help to keep your tenancy
- Support to liaise with Southwark Council regarding your case
- Help accessing legal serviices
- Help finding additional support services
- Support to resolve problems with your landlord
- Support finding a suitable new home.
If you have an emergency housing problem you can call shelters free housing advice helpline on 0808 800 4444 Mon-Fri, 8am- 8pm or Saturdays and Sundays 8am- 5pm.