Translate this page :

Finance & Debt Advice

TV Licensing

TV Licensing is a trade mark of the BBC and is used under licence by companies contracted by the BBC to administer the collection of the television licence fees and enforcement of the television licensing system.

Email: Contact form on the website

Veterans UK

Veterans UK administers the armed forces pension schemes and compensation payments for those injured or bereaved through service. We also provide welfare support for veterans through a national Veterans Welfare Service and veterans helpline facility. Veterans UK is part of the Ministry of Defence (MOD) and was created in 2007 to help ex-service personnel get appropriate support from government, local authorities, independent bodies and the charity sector.

Veterans UK Ministry of Defence, Norcross Thornton Cleveleys FY5 3WP

Phone: 0808 191 4218

Victory Primary School and Children's Centre

We provide an enriched and stimulating learning environment for children with high quality toddler group sessions to help support children’s learning and development. We provide courses and volunteering opportunities to parents of the local community. This is to help support and contribute to the local community’s Social and Economic stability.

Rodney Road Walworth London SE17 1PT

Phone: 0207 703 5722

Voades UK

Voades UK is a non-profit organisation that offers free support for people from Spanish-Portuguese speaking nations in the UK.

St Pauls Church Lorrimore Square London SE17 3QU

Phone: 0207 733 0471 or 079 3222 5355

Widows Rendezvous

The Widows Rendezvous is a ministry that aims to improve the lives of women and the less privileged.

39 Burgess Road Stratford London E15 2AD

Email: Contact form on website
Phone: 07984 648501

WLM Burgess Park House

Big House has eleven studio flats providing supported accommodation to people who have been homeless. It specialises in supporting ex-servicemen from the Armed Forces.

56 Camberwell Road London SE5 0EN

Phone: 020 7703 9613