Translate this page :

HousingCare is a charity run website providing free advice on elderly care, including specialist directories & information on nursing homes and residential care homes, as well as sheltered housing, extra care housing and retirement villages, across the UK. HousingCare is a service provided by the Elderly Accommodation Counsel.

Address & Contact details

Elderly Accommodation Counsel 3rd Floor, 89 Albert Embankment London SE1 7TP

Email: Contact form on the website

Back to listings

You are here: Home » Housing »