Faces in Focus
We are national equality and diversity counselling charity. Our service users face emotional challenges due to adverser childhood experiences and as such may need help developing positive coping mechanisms for dealing with these experiences.
- We provide a national clinical counselling service to help our services clients cope and manage the challenges from these experiences.
- We have more than 40 years of support and counselling services experience.
- We provide a diverse range of clinically trained counsellors and counselling approaches.
Counselling can take place between 10.a.m. and 8.p.m. on weekdays. We have diverse group of counsellors who are able to work with clients with a wide range diagnosed and undiagnosed common mental health challenges:
- Generalised anxiety disorder and panic disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder and body dysmorphic disorder
- Post‑traumatic stress disorder and social anxiety disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Problems at school, college and work
- Eating disorders
We specialise in counselling related issues of ACE’s, Adverse Childhood Experiences.
We can also try to provide counselling in languages other than English.
The cost is £25 per session.
Address & Contact details
102 Harper Road London SE1 6AQ