Camden Society (Community Support in Southwark)
Community Support Southwark is managed by The Camden Society. Their vision is for a society in which people with a learning disability live their lives to their full potential, free from discrimination. Whether you live on your own or with family, or already have other help, they can work with you to plan your activities at the Riverside Centre, out and about in the community or at home. The Camden society will listen to you and help you get support to fit with your personal budget, as agreed with the council.
You can choose from many different kinds of support:
- Explore your interests: support to try new things or do the things you already enjoy
- Find a job: support to find a job, volunteering or training
- Keep in touch with friends, family and meet new people
- Have a break: an opportunity to spend time away from home and visit new places
- Keep healthy and well
- Get around: support to travel around London and learn how to use public transport
- Develop your skills: try a new class activity and get support or go to college
You can come to the Riverside to enjoy a range of activities that suit you. You can also receive support from an individual support worker or share your support with friends or people who want to do the same things as you in a community activity session.
Address & Contact details
The Camden Society 60 Holmes Road London NW5 3AQ