Bliss offers a wide range of free support services for the families of premature and sick babies. This includes:
- Helpline: the Bliss helpline is a UK wide confidential telephone service that offers a listening ear, emotional support and information to families whose baby is in or has been in neonatal care. It’s open Monday to Friday and is staffed by trained volunteers. The Bliss Buddy peer support scheme can also be accessed via the helpline.
- Online Forum: The Bliss and Netmums forum is for parents, families or carers of babies born premature or sick. It is a secure, supportive online community where you can share experiences and seek support from people going through similar experiences.
- Specialist support for young parents.
- Hospital-based support provided by Bliss Champions
- Online resources and links to other helpful organisations
Address & Contact details
2nd Floor, Chapter House 18-20 Crucifix Lane London SE1 3JW
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (help and advice) or email@example.com (general enquiries)
Phone: 0808 801 0322 (helpline, open Monday to Friday) or 020 7378 1122 (general enquiries)