Posted on 02, August 2019
How You, Your Friends and Family Can Raise Money for Together When You Buy Things Online
There is a really easy way for Together staff, their friends and family, to raise money for Together when buying things online.
It costs nothing, and doesn’t affect how things are bought online, other than the requirement to go to the site you want to buy something from via a site called www.easyfundraising.org.uk.
In simple terms, the way it works is –
- You register an account with www.easyfundraising.org.uk in your name. Together for Mental Wellbeing will earn a £5 bonus donation every time someone successfully joins. Please send to your family and friends our unique link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/8ZE7KG/KO9PO2/ to enable them to register.
- You choose your preferred charity – we have registered ‘Together’ and hopefully you will also choose Together, but you are obviously free to make your own choice.
- Once the preferred charity selection is made, click on ‘support this cause’. This means that future online purchases made through www.easyfundraising.org.uk will raise money for the chosen charity.
- Next, go to ‘search for a retailer’ and choose the online shop you want to use – this may be Argos, Amazon or one of over 3,600 online retailers. You then click on the logo for the site, which takes you to it in the normal way. You then login into Argos, Amazon or whatever and make your purchase in exactly the same way as normal – no impact on price, delivery, goods purchased etc.
- The retailer makes a donation from the normal price, which gets credited to Together.
Further background information is below:
What is Easyfundraising?
Easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site. It’s simple to use and it’s free. Easyfundraising have helped thousands of good causes raise money simply by shopping online.
Is it free?
Yes, easyfundraising is totally free to use for both causes and their supporters.
How do I register?
To register is easy. Please click on the link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ search for Together for Mental Wellbeing then click “Login” – then “support a good cause”
Search for the retailer you would like to shop from and you will be redirected to the chosen website. You can choose from more than 3,600 retailers to shop from, for personal or business use.
When you successfully finish your purchased the website will automatically donate an amount to your chosen charity.
Google Chrome extension
There is an ‘Easyfundraising Reminder’ extension for Google Chrome, which means you’ll never miss a chance to raise money for Together through your online purchases!
You can add the extension to your Google Chrome browser here.
Help spread the word
Together for Mental Wellbeing will earn a £5 bonus donation every time someone successfully joins.
Please send to family and friends our unique link https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/8ZE7KG/KO9PO2/ for their registration.