Together People System
Introducing Together’s new People and Payroll Systems
Our new People and Payroll system is going live on the 4th of November 2019. The new system means many of the pre-existing manual processes will move online to make work more efficient. All staff will have access to the new system through Employee Self Service (ESS).
This is the first phase of implementation. During this first phase the following functionalities will be available:
- Employee Self Service – Employee self service enables employees to;
- access and amend their own personal data
- view and download their online payslips
- add or amend their contact details
- securely receive payslips
- view and request leave
- view changes made through the ESS
- view their P60
- Log into the Employee Self Service portal here – https://ce0480li.webitrent.com/ce0480li_ess/ess/#/login
Together employees will receive user names and passwords to access the system. HR will also be sending step-by-step user reference guides to support people to use the system.
If you experience any difficulty accessing ESS or People Manager, please contact the HR Helpdesk: tel. 0207 780 7428, email HRISfeedback@together-uk.org