I.B.A. seeks to offer a comprehensive programme for children aged 7-16 with learning and physical disabilities aimed to broaden their education and development, to build their confidence, improving their quality of life and promote their independence.
• IBA Charity seeks to raise the quality of life for children aged 7 to 16 and young adults with learning disabilities.
• We achieve this by providing extended educational and leisure opportunities to disabled young people in the London boroughs of Southwark, Lewisham and Lambeth.
• We also provide support to their carers and families.
• Further, we provide support for senior citizens, pensioners and their families to ensure they have a socially productive experience at our centre.
• Working to high standards of appropriate personal care, the centre facilitates rehabilitation, independence and social integration, finding the best ways to help and teach people with disabilities.