Lighthouse South London
Lighthouse South London is an information, advocacy and advice service provided by the Terence Higgins Trust. If you have questions or concerns about any aspect of HIV, sexual health or sexuality, we can help. For example:
• As a person living with HIV you may be unsure which benefits you are entitled to, or how to receive the correct benefits.
• You may be concerned about disclosing your HIV status to your employer or work colleagues.
• You are an employer with questions about employees with HIV.
• You may be concerned about your immigration status as an HIV positive person.
• You feel you are in an abusive situation and you have concerns around your housing, money or children.
• You want information about safer sex.
We will help you to become engaged with the services available and to take those initial steps:
• Ensure you know about all the benefits you are entitled to, and how to claim them.
• Help your employer to support you appropriately in the workplace.
• Give you practical help around housing and debt management.
• Refer you to the counselling and emotional support services available.
• Tell you about the full range of services offered by Terrence Higgins Trust and other relevant organisations, and how to access them.
• If you require legal representation, we can give you information about solicitors and explain your needs to them.