Survivors UK provide information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused. They can offer a range of support services including counselling and therapy appointments as well as web and SMS chat. All services are provided by trained professionals who, as specialists in the field of male sexual violence, have helped many men to work through their experiences.
SurvivorsUK offer the following services:
- Helpline services, via SMS and WebChat (see below for opening times).
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors, who can help throughout the entire legal process, from attending police interviews, to providing guidance and advice on legal options following male rape and sexual abuse.
- Individual counselling and group therapy from their base in Shadwell, East London. The individual counselling is for adult men who have experienced sexual violation at any time in their lives.
- Groupwork for adult men (18 and over) who have experienced sexual violation at any time in their lives.
- Clinic26, a safe place for men who have experienced sexual abuse, assault or rape, to access sexual health services in a supportive environment.
- Online database of counsellors from around the UK with experience of working with issues of male rape and sexual abuse.