Accepts personal budgets
Blackfriars Settlement is a registered charity providing services to the community. They offer a wide range of services and activities, supporting people to achieve their goals and improve their wellbeing.
They offer a wide range of services and activities, supporting people to achieve their goals and improve their well-being, including:
- Art2Print (a social enterprise)
- Book Clubs
- Children and Young People’s Service
- Learning and Development
- Legal Advice Clinic
- Older People’s Services
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Blackfriars Settlement create opportunities for those who are experiencing, or have experienced, problems with their mental health. They promote wellbeing through person-centred personal development. Whether you are looking for a training and development pathway or prefer a less structured environment including peer support, there will be something here to help you develop skills and confidence.
They are currently running the following groups
- Whole Health Club is a 12 week programme funded by Guys and St Thomas’s Charity to provide support and encouragement to be more active, improve fitness and learn to eat well.
- Focus with programme, which has been created for people with experience of mental distress to help towards staying well, who would benefit from regular individual one to one support from a keyworker. This programme is aimed at people who are in the process of applying or have access to personal budget, and would benefit from an individually tailored support programme with specific group activities.
Some of these groups and activities have a fee (which can be paid for using a Personal Budget) and some are free. Please contact Blackfriars Settlement for more information.