Project Manager: Sarah Moran
Operations and Development Manager: Justine Pearce
Peer Support Coordinator: Ian Sykes
About the service
We work in partnership with BID Services to support people with a range of disability needs who would benefit from short-term housing related support.
Accessing the service is designed to be as easy and straightforward as possible. We aim to make support genuinely self-directed for everyone we work with.
We work alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. This might include:
- Supporting people with needs relating to mental health, physical disability, learning disability and sensory impairment
- Solving housing issues
- Support to maintain independence, good health and wellbeing
- Support to participate in training and education
- Support to obtain paid work
- Support to budget effectively
- Reducing need for mental health and other disability related services
We support people to gain, develop, and maintain the skills required to be able to live independent lives and manage their own wellbeing. The essential elements of our approach include:
- User leadership – individuals lead their journey to wellbeing and are at the centre of shaping how the service is delivered.
- Meaningful personalisation – people we support benefit from person-centred support.
- Open-minded approach and excellent customer service.
- Peer support – everyone can access high quality peer support based on user leadership.
- Healthy living in the community – we help people identify and access mainstream solutions within their own community and recognise the importance of a healthy mind, body and spirit.
What we offer:
- Person-centred planning, using WRAP Plan and other tailored tools.
- Support to help people stay in their own homes, or work towards living in their own homes.
- Support to access work, leisure, education and training opportunities.
- Bespoke one-to-one support to help individuals achieve their goals.
- Information and signposting to organisations, networks and peers across the local community.
- An open-minded approach, and a service built on the principles of user leadership and excellent customer service.
- Peer support and opportunities to become involved in delivering peer support.
- Tailored volunteer opportunities.
- A flexible programme of service user led groups and activities in the community.
For more information
For more information please contact the service directly:
Warwickshire Housing Related Support
Tel: 02476 796 416
How to make a referral: A referral form for the service can be found at the bottom of this page on the Warwickshire County Council website.
Working in partnership with: