Wandsworth Your Way
Drop-in service on Wednesdays, 9.30am-12.30pm at:
Heathbridge Medical Centre
125 Upper Richmond Road
- 12 week mental health reablement
- Community support
- Individual budgets
- Peer support
- Your Way
- Your Way individually tailored support
Project Manager: Laura Collins
Operations & Development Manager: Andrew Farquhar
This service offers peer support, click here to find out more
About the service
Accessing Your Way is designed to be as easy and straight forward as possible. We aim to make support genuinely self directed for everyone we work with.
Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. That could include:
- Managing mental health
- Entering education
- Returning to work
- Finding new hobbies and social activities
- Solving housing issues
- Making friends
- Organising finances
- Reducing need for mental health services
We help people build structures that help them stay well, their way. The essential elements of your way are:
- User leadership – Individuals lead their journey to wellbeing and are experts in their own recovery.
- Meaningful personalisation – People we support benefit from person-centred and “person-led” support.
- Open minded approach and excellent customer service – Every Your Way relationship starts with a conversation and a blank piece of paper. Nothing is pre-determined and everything is possible. If we can’t do it, we’ll help you find it elsewhere.
- Peer support – Everyone can access high quality peer support based on user leadership.
- Healthy living in the community – We help people identify and access mainstream solutions within their own community and recognise the importance of a healthy mind, body and spirit.
Wandsworth Your Way offers:
- Bespoke one-to-one support to help individuals achieve their recovery goals
- Person-centred planning, using Recovery Star, WRAP Plan or other tailored tools
- Support to improve physical and mental wellbeing, access work, leisure, education and training opportunities
- Links with organisations, networks and peers across the local community
- An open-minded approach, and a service built on the principles of user leadership and excellent customer service
- Tailored support via personal budgets, direct payments, spot purchase and self-funders
- Peer support and peer support training
- Tailored volunteer opportunities
- A flexible programme of service user led groups and activities in the community
For more information about how Wandsworth Your Way could support you, get in touch:
Call/Text: 07874 235 865
Read our monthly newsletter which provides updates on upcoming events, opportunities and activities.
Or you can fill out the contact form below.
If you’re enquiring about support for someone else or making a referral, please enter their name and contact details and include your own name and contact details in the ‘Reason for contacting Wandsworth’ box.