Project Coordinator: Alison Pettit
Operations & Development Manager: James Gillespie
Our partners in running this service: Thurrock Drug and Alcohol Team (DAAT), Thurrock Community Drug and Alcohol Service (CDAS), OASIS
About the service
The service provides:
- support and training to service user groups already established
- co-ordination of service user groups and individuals
- to gather opinion/feedback from substance users/groups, disseminate information and discuss development of Thurrock DAAT and its commissioned services
- promote involvement and publicise ways in which service users and treatment naive can express their views on the planning and development of services – for eample, posters, comments forms, IT communication
- effective communication with Thurrock DAAT and its strategic partners any information, comments and awareness of gaps in service
- support of Together Operations and Development Manager
- accompanied attendance at meetings and Service User Forums
- help with fundraising and accessing further monies
- support establishing local groups
- provide ongoing training opportunities.
To find out more about this service, please contact them direct.