Project Manager: Steve Sammut
Operations and Development Manager: Elveta Bailey
Our partners in running this service: Hyde Housing Association and Hampshire County Council
Referrals accepted from: Housing panels and Hampshire Mental Health Teams
About the service
St George’s Lodge is an intensive supported accommodation service for 13 adults. It aims to support individuals to develop their capacity to live independently and move on to independent accommodation within three to six months of using the service.
The service supports individuals to:
- Engage in employment, education and/or training
- Maintain tenancies
- Manage mental health and relationships
- Access other services as required
The service also offers person-centred planning, using Recovery Star and Recovery Vouchers or other tailored tools. It also offers peer support.
Referrals can be received from:
- Housing Panels
- Professionals or inter-agency referral (with the individual’s consent)
- High Cost Placement Panel and local placement panels
For further information, please contact the service directly.