- This event has passed.
Talking Therapies Southwark: Wellbeing for Health
September 12, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Southwark Wellbeing Hub has partnered with Talking Therapies Southwark to offer a group programme for people with chronic physical health conditions.
Wellbeing for Health is a weekly, rolling group for those experiencing long term physical health conditions. This group is suitable for those who would like to:
- Connect with other people facing similar challenges
- Learn strategies and techniques for managing the anxiety, low mood, fatigue and other difficulties that can accompany these conditions
To attend this programme you will need to be:
- Motivated and able to attend regularly
- Comfortable in a group, and able to listen to other people’s experiences with an option to share some of your own
- Interested in learning new approaches and exploring positive changes to how you might cope with your condition
Previous attendees have said:
“I find the programme valuable and useful because everyone had something important to share which helped make the programme helpful.”
“This group taught me to be more open with myself and to let good people in my life.”
If you would like to participate in this group, Southwark Psychological Service Therapies will need to confirm your eligibility for the group. To find out more or to begin the enrolment process, please contact Joy Matthews at the Southwark Wellbeing Hub.