Evaluating personalised mental health support in residential settings
Together for Mental Wellbeing is launching the results of a three-year independent evaluation of its model of personalised accommodation based support – Progression Together – at an event in London.
Progression Together is designed to support people with complex and challenging mental health needs to move progressively towards increased independence. Funded by the Department of Health, the aim of the evaluation was to measure the impact of the services on those that use them and provide evidence of the benefits of personalised support more widely.
On the day:
- The Mental Health Foundation will present the key findings from the evaluation.
- There will be a discussion around what Together has learnt from the evaluation.
- There will be an opportunity to hear from people that have used Together’s services.
Full details of the free event are as follows:
- Tuesday 17 May.
- 11am-3pm (lunch provided).
- Church House Conference Centre, Dean’s Yard, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ.
If you would like to attend this free event, please RSVP by Wednesday 11 May. Simply email Elveta Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.